Mom Warns Netizens Regarding The Dangers of Charging a Phone Near A Child

Mom Warns Netizens Regarding The Dangers of Charging a Phone Near A Child

  • A mom shares a horrifying experience with a phone charger and her child.
  • She is grateful that something worse didn't happen because she could easily lose her child.
  • This serves as a warning to all parents who have gadgets plugged at their kids' reach.

A mom would never want her child to be in danger. However, a parent cannot possibly look after their child at all times. Some parents even choose not to look after their child. Luckily, this particular mother learned her lesson without that much of a damage.

Courtney Davis shared her scary experience on her Facebook account involving her child and a phone charter.

via facebook.com/court.davis.8884

It was September 28 when her 19-month-old child got into an accident involving the said charger.

Her kid actually put the charger her mouth! Good thing she noticed it immediately and they drove to see the doctor. There it was confirmed that her child did have an electrical burn as shown in the pictures Courtney posted. The burn has an ashy gray color with hints of green.

via facebook.com/court.davis.8884
via facebook.com/court.davis.8884
via facebook.com/court.davis.8884

Courtney said that it only took a few seconds for the charger to burn her. Her kid never touched it or tried to mess with it before but since kids are unpredictable, that was the one day she decided to put it in her mouth.

So this goes to show that mothers should be extremely careful and vigilant. Even grandparents or babysitters who take care of young kids should be aware as to avoid other injuries.

via facebook.com/court.davis.8884
via facebook.com/court.davis.8884
via facebook.com/court.davis.8884
via facebook.com/court.davis.8884
via facebook.com/court.davis.8884
via facebook.com/court.davis.8884

Did you think that there was going to be an immediate danger when you have a child near a phone charger? What would happen if the mother wasn’t able to take her to the doctor or get the charger out of the child’s reach on time? Share your thoughts in the comments section below!

Source: Facebook/court.davis.8884

Think this is important? Share with your friends!

TAGS: ,

 
 

Comments


error: Content is protected !!